The Apple MacBook Air "Core i5" 1.4 11.6 Inch (Early-2014/Haswell) features a 22-nm "Haswell" 1.3 GHz Intel "Core i5" processor (4250U) with two independent processor "cores" on a single chip, a 3 MB shared level 3 cache, 8GB of onboard 1600 MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM, a 128 GB SSD and Intel HD Graphics 5000 graphics processor that shares system memory.
This all is packed in a razor thin (0.11-0.68 inch), 2.3 pound, aluminum case with an integrated 720p "FaceTime HD" webcam, a backlit full-size keyboard and an 11.6" widescreen TFT LED backlit active-matrix "glossy" display (1366x768 native resolution).
Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, analog audio out, a "Thunderbolt" port, and two USB 3.0 ports.
90 DAY LABOR WARRANTY, PARTS ARE NOT COVERED FOR THIS ITEM.
Apple Part Number: MD711LL/B
- i5-4250U 1.4GHz CPU (Turbo Boost up to 2.6 GHz) with 3 MB shared L3 cache
- 8GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 RAM;
- 128GB PCIe-based flash storage
- 11.6 Inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Glossy Widescreen Display, 1366x768 resolution
- (2) Two USB 3.0 Ports
- Thunderbolt 2.0 port (mini display port)
- AirPort Extreme Wireless Card (802.11ac)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Audio In/Out Port
- Mac OS 10.14 Mojave Loaded