Not all monitors are created equal.
Enjoy a seamlessly touch experience with up to 5 point touch at once.
Open applications with the touch of a finger while needing to move your mouse.
Catch every little detail in HD brilliance. The Dell 20 Monitor offers sharp, clear images that help make any project easy to complete.
- HD 1600 x 900 resolution at 60Hz (max.)
- LED backlighting
- Fast 5ms response time (typical)
- 83% color gamut1 (typical)
Functional and easy to use
The Dell 20 Monitor is the smart choice for making work easy and play entertaining.
- Plenty of room to work and play with a 16:9 widescreen format
- Convenient onscreen access to your peripherals through the available plug-and-play VGA and DVI-D ports
- Handy preset auto modes with Dell Display Manager
Comfortable and convenient
No squinting or craning your neck with the Dell 20 Monitor. It’s built for comfort.
- Adjustable to your preferred angle with smooth tilt functionality
- Easy-reach front panel controls
- VESA compatible for various mounting options
I am surprised by how low the quality and specs of some retail/consumer monitors have become. This is the part of your PC you look at all day. The best computer money can buy will look like crud when connected to a cheap 'big box' monitor. The refresh rates and contrast ratios of some monitors being sold today are embarrassing.
Forget about our low price for a minute and look at these specs. I've bolded the more important numbers. Compare these to monitors being sold in Best Buy or other retail stores.
The reason these monitors are so much better than the ones you can buy in a store is they were made for office use and they were very expensive. They were built from the best available materials to the best specs. The other monitors were built to be cheap. That is how it works in retail stores. The cheapest product is purchased the most. So these companies build monitors from the cheapest available components using the least expensive technology they can get.
This monitor has a height adjustable base, uses a standard PC power cord (included) and a standard 15pin video cable (also included).