What a great rugged tablet! It's built to withstand harsh industrial, outdoor, and working environments. Multi-touch screen allows usage even with thick gloves. Features an Intel Core M-5Y10c Processor (4M Cache, up to 2.00 GHz) with 4GB memory, 128 GB SSD, and Windows 10 pro 64 bit installed. Also comes with AC adapter. In excellent condition.
Innovation that inspires.
When you’re at the forefront of ingenuity, you get noticed. That’s why it’s no surprise the Latitude 12 Rugged Tablet was honored at the CES 2016 Innovation Awards. The winning streak continues.
Windows 10 Pro - for a smooth, versatile PC experience.
Every aspect of the new Latitude 12 Rugged Tablet has been designed and tested to conquer the most extreme conditions.
You work hard. So does your Rugged.
Performance you can count on: You have everything you need to run your projects with powerful, efficient fifth-generation Intel® Core™ M processors and up to 512GB of fast, reliable solid state storage.
Longer battery life: The Latitude 12 Rugged Tablet powers you through a full shift of projects on the go, and lets you stay untethered with optional dual hot-swap batteries so you never have to shut down apps while changing out a battery.
Engineered for extreme reliability.
|Easy outdoor readability: Work never stops, regardless of environment. See clearly in direct sunlight on a crisp, 11.6" multi-touch display that responds even while wet or when wearing thick gloves.||Bring the heat: Experience peak performance even in high temperatures with fourth-generation QuadCool™ fan based thermal management system that combines passive and active cooling.|
Tools for the toughest situations.
Tested beyond the limits: No matter where you work – an offshore oil rig, limestone quarry, or overseas military base, carry the Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Tablet with confidence knowing it has been tested for extreme conditions, and proven by MIL-STD-810G and IP-810G certification. Additionally, HZO® Protection has been applied to the inside of the device to help keep the tablet safe from water, rain and other environmental risks.
Equipped for real life: Build a productivity solution for any extreme situation with an extensive ecosystem that offers options such as a desk dock, vehicle dock, or a full-size keyboard with an IP-65 rating that protects against water and dust intrusion.
Connect anywhere: Stay on the grid and in touch with what’s important using 802.11ac Wi-Fi, optional mobile broadband and dedicated GPS.
Security you can trust
With the same protection offered across Latitude and Optiplex lines, you can have peace of mind knowing your important data stays private.
- Protect data on any device across external media and in the cloud from advanced malware with Dell Data Protection | Encryption. DDP | E is available from the factory so that IT admins can enable centralized, remote management of encryption policies to easily meet compliance regulations right out of the box.
- Ensure only authorized users have access to your data with authentication options including FIPS 201-certified smart card, fingerprint readers or contact-less smart card reader.
- Secure credential storage is provided with a FIPS 140-2-certified TPM. Dell ControlVault adds another layer of hardware security by isolating user passwords and credentials on a separately controlled hardware chip.
Full Dell management with Client Command Suite support. Factory Installed with Dell Command | Update allowing users to easily identify and download updates.
Dell Command | Update is also factory installed for easy customization of AC or battery power options, plus with Battery Extender Mode users can prolong battery life with one-click, reducing energy-intense hardware processes. Remotely manage your tablet fleet with optional Intel® vPro™ technology plus Dell unique-capabilities for out-of-band BIOS management that can be applied to multiple systems at once.
The Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Tablet is subjected to rigorous testing to ensure world-class dependability in the most demanding of conditions.
- Built to withstand harsh use in military, industrial and field environments; proven by independent testing to MIL- STD-810G and IEC ingress protection ratings
- Corning Gorilla Glass touch display offers an optimal viewing experience with reduced reflectivity, glove-capable multi-touch and outstanding durability.