Disclaimer: After January 14, 2020, Microsoft will no longer provide security updates or support for PCs running Windows 7. Now is the time to upgrade to Windows 10. If you continue to use Windows 7 after support has ended, your PC will still work, but it may become more vulnerable to security risks and viruses. Your PC will continue to start and run, but Microsoft will no longer provide the following support for your business (No technical support, no software updates and no security updates). We recommend upgrading to Windows 10.
Save 89% off the new price by buying this used Ruggedized Dell E6420 XFR.
Tough where it counts.
When you want the next step in rugged laptops for your tough work environment, the Latitude™ E6420 XFR notebook offers strong performance and reliable data protection in a design that’s built to withstand the most challenging environments.
- Operating System:Windows 7 Professional
- Real-world rugged: Get protection from drops, spills, dust and related workplace hazards with the E6420 XFR laptop’s BallisticArmor™ protection and testing to high defense-grade standards.
- Field-ready: Enjoy a clear view of your work even in direct sunlight with the 14" WLED display featuring DirectVue™ technology.
- Flexible design: Expand your possibilities with optional hot-swappable media bay modules, including batteries, USB 3.0 drives, optical drives, hard drives and a legacy I/O (input/output) module
Dell Latitude E6420 XFR Specifications:
- Intel Core i5 2520M 2.5Ghz CPU
- 4GB Memory
- 160GB HDD
- 14" HD 1366 x 768 Outdoor Viewable Non Touch
- 3x USB 2.0
- DirectVue, outside viewable
- HDMI & VGA Video Output
- (1) Full and (2) Half Mini Card Slots
- RJ-45 Ethernet Connector
- Dell Wireless 1530 802.11a/b/g/n Integrated WiFi
- Dell Wireless 375 Bluetooth Module
- Windows 7 Pro Preloaded - includes a pre-installed Recovery Partition
Note: On this particular model the LCD cover may have some light scratches.
One Year Parts & Labor Warranty Yes it is strange to see a warranty that long on something used or refurbished and even stranger to see it coming from a retailer rather than a manufacturer but that is what separates us from the crowd of computer retailers. Service after the sale and our warranty is what this company is all about.