Upgrade? Go Ahead. Take a look in the upper right. You can add memory, a bigger hard drive, WiFi and more. But here's the best part. You can custom configure your PC and still have it shipped the same day. That's right. We are THAT good.
- Intel Core i3-4160 (Dual Core 3.6GHz 3MB w/HD4400 Graphics)
- 4GB DDR3 Memory
- 160GB SATA Drive
- Integrated 10/100/1000 Network Card (NIC)
- 4x USB 3.0 Ports (2 front, 2 back)
- 6x USB 2.0 Ports (2 front, 4 back)
- 1x VGA Video Output
- 2x DisplayPort Video Outputs
- Integrated Video
- Integrated Audio (AC97)
- 1x Serial Port
- 1x Parallel Port
- Windows 7 Pro Pre-Installed
Attention: After January 14, 2020, Microsoft will no longer provide security updates or support for PCs running Windows 7. Now is the time to upgrade to Windows 10. If you continue to use Windows 7 after support has ended, your PC will still work, but it may become more vulnerable to security risks and viruses. Your PC will continue to start and run, but Microsoft will no longer provide the following support for your business (No technical support, no software updates and no security updates). We recommend upgrading to Windows 10.