The Dell Precision 5820 Workstation is built for demanding applications, graphics-intensive projects, including virtual reality. The chassis offers a versatile design with outstanding storage scalability, plenty of extra room to grow as you need.
This workstation can accommodate up to six 2.5'' or five 3.5'' drives and front access storage, including SATA, SAS, and PCIe M.2/U.2 NVMe SSD can be configured for up to 68TB total storage and easily swapped. With the hot-swap feature on the M.2 and U.2 PCIe NVMe SSDs, you can remove drives without shutting down the workstation.
The Radeon Pro WX 7100 Graphics Card is engineered for 3D graphics rendering, video effects, and VR content production. Packing 2304 stream processors linked to 8GB of GDDR5 vRAM with a 224 GB/s interface and 5.7 TFLOPS of single-precision computation performance, the Radeon Pro WX7100 can fully leverage APIs such as OpenCL, OpenGL, and Vulkan to accelerate graphics rendering and computationally intensive video effects.
- Intel Xeon Hex Core W-2133 3.6Ghz Processor (Turbo Speed 3.9Ghz)
- 16GB DDR4 Memory (Expandable up to 256GB)
- 256GB SSD + 2TB HDD
- 960W Power Supply (Supports up to two 300w Video Cards)
- One AMD Radeon Pro WX7100 8GB DDR5 VR-Ready (Four DisplayPorts)
- Integrated 10/100/1000 Network Card (NIC)
- Front: 2x USB 3.0 Ports, 2x USB-C Ports
- Rear: 6x USB 3.0 Ports
- Windows 10 Pro Preloaded