The Precision Tower 5000 Series (5810) Workstation from Dell is powered by an Intel Xeon E5-1630 Quad-core processor that operates on 3.7 GHz frequency, that is fast.
The Dell Precision T5810 is equipped with an AMD Radeon W5100 Graphics Card, which is a workstation graphics card that will fit in CAD, 3D object rendering, and hardware acceleration workflows. Each of the four DisplayPort outputs are capable of supporting 4K resolution and can be used simultaneously for driving large video walls or extended multi-monitor desktops for increased productivity.
- Intel Xeon Quad Core E5-1630 v3 3.7Ghz Processor
- 8GB DDR4 Memory (Expandable up to 128GB)
- 256GB SSD
- DVDRW Drive
- AMD FIREPRO W5100 4GB VIDEO CARD (4 DisplayPort Outputs)
- Integrated 10/100/1000 Network Card (NIC)
- Support for up to four M.2 PCIe SSDs and up to three 3.5" SATA or four 2.5" SATA/SAS drives
- Integrated Intel AHCI 6Gb/s SATA controller with six ports, two reserved for optical drives, Intel RSTe supports host-based software RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- Easy rack mounting via 0U rail shelf kit (not included)
- Integrated front and rear aluminum handles for easy deployment and moves
- 4x USB 3.0 Ports
- 6x USB 2.0 Ports
- Windows 10 Pro Preloaded