The Precision Tower 5000 Series (5810) Workstation from Dell is powered by an Intel Xeon E5-1650 v3 Hex-core processor that operates on 3.5 GHz frequency. If you need more power, the CPU can deliver extra performance by increasing the clock speed up to 3.8 GHz utilizing Intel's Turbo Boost technology. To run multiple applications simultaneously, the workstation comes equipped with 16GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM.
For large storage capacity, this workstation is equipped with a 256GB Solid State Drive. If you want to add external storage drives or other peripherals, the Precision Tower features four USB 3.0 ports, seven USB 2.0 ports, and one serial port. For users who wish to add additional components to the drive bays, there are two internal 3.5" drive bays and one external 5.25" drive bay.
- Intel Xeon Hex Core E5-1650 v3 3.5Ghz Processor
- 16GB DDR4 Memory (Expandable up to 128GB)
- 256GB SSD
- DVD Drive
- Nvidia Quadro 2000 1GB Graphics Card (Dual Displayports / DVI)
- Integrated 10/100/1000 Network Card (NIC)
- Support for up to four M.2 PCIe SSDs and up to three 3.5" SATA or four 2.5" SATA/SAS drives
- Integrated Intel AHCI 6Gb/s SATA controller with six ports, two reserved for optical drives, Intel RSTe supports host based software RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- Room for up to three 3.5" or four 2.5" toolless hard drives
- Easy rack mounting via 0U rail shelf kit (not included)
- Integrated front and rear aluminum handles for easy deployment and moves
- 4x USB 3.0 Ports
- 6x USB 2.0 Ports
- Windows 10 Pro Preloaded