The Dell Precision T7810 Tower Workstation is incredibly powerful and fast. It's powered by Dual 6-Core Intel Xeon E5-2620 processor that operates on 2.4GHz frequency, that is fast.
The Dell Precision T7810 is equipped with an AMD Radeon W4100 Graphics Card, which is a workstation graphics card that will fit in CAD, 3D object rendering, and hardware acceleration workflows. Each of the four Mini DisplayPort outputs are capable of supporting 4K resolution and can be used simultaneously for driving large video walls or extended multi-monitor desktops for increased productivity.
- Dual Intel Xeon Hex-Core E5-2620 v3 2.4Ghz Processor (12-Core Total)
- 8GB DDR4 Memory (Expandable up to 128GB)
- 500GB HDD
- DVDRW Drive
- AMD FIREPRO W4100 2GB VIDEO CARD (4 Mini DisplayPort Outputs)
- Integrated 10/100/1000 Network Card (NIC)
- Support for up to four M.2 PCIe SSDs and up to three 3.5" SATA or four 2.5" SATA/SAS drives
- Integrated Intel AHCI 6Gb/s SATA controller with six ports, two reserved for optical drives, Intel RSTe supports host-based software RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- Easy rack mounting via 0U rail shelf kit (not included)
- Integrated front and rear aluminum handles for easy deployment and moves
- 4x USB 3.0 Ports
- 6x USB 2.0 Ports
- Windows 10 Pro Preloaded