I am surprised by how low the quality and specs of some retail/consumer monitors have become. This is the part of your PC you look at all day.
The Dell P2417H 24" Monitor is constructed with an In-Plane Switching (IPS) panel, which provides you with wide 178° viewing angles and vivid colors. It has a 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio for crisp and clear HD content. Furthermore, it supports 16.7 million colors, has a 250 cd/m² brightness rating, and a 1,000:1 static contrast ratio that delivers darker blacks and brighter bright colors for a more immersive viewing experience.
- Inputs: HDMI, Display Port, VGA, 2x USB 3.0 Ports, 2x USB 2.0 Ports
- LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix.
- Widescreen - 16:9.
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz.
- 1000:1 / 2000000:1 (dynamic)
- 16.7 million colors.
- Adjust Height, pivot (rotation), swivel, tilt
- Envision success. Picture true comfort.
Built-in Devices USB 3.0 super-Speed Hub (with 1 x USB upstream port, 2 x USB 3.0 and 2 x USB 2.0 downstream ports)