This Elo ET1519L 15.6" Touch Screen POS Monitor is in excellent used condition and comes with a power adapter, USB cable, and VGA cable.
The 1519L is a wide-screen display that is easier to use and incorporate into more environments than traditional desktop touch monitors. It allows extra content on the screen and is well-suited for corporate environment uses such as spreadsheets, publishing, and dual-window applications. The 1519L with I touch surface acoustic wave (saw) touchscreen technology with transactional single touch features a zero-bezel glass-to-edge design. Additional applications well-suited to take advantage of the monitor's features include point-of-sale (POS), point-of-information (poi), point-of-service, interactive digital signage, loyalty systems, Kiosk information systems, light industrial shop-floor automation and home control.
- Built-in devices: touch-screen, stereo speakers
- Aspect ratio: widescreen - 16:9
- Native resolution: 1366 x 768 at 60 Hz
1519L 15.6" Touchscreen Monitor
The Elo 1519L 15.6-inch widescreen touchscreen monitor is built to withstand the rigors of continuous public use with a rugged built-for-touch design. Its stylish, thin and modern look, coupled with room for more content, makes the 1519L an attractive solution for commercial touchscreen monitor needs. The 1519L is well-suited for corporate, point-of-sale (POS), point-of-information (POI), point-of-service, interactive signage, loyalty systems, kiosk, light industrial shop-floor automation and home control.
The 15-inch touchscreen monitor is available with Elo's industry-leading single touch IntelliTouch® surface acoustic wave (SAW).
The Elo 1519L offers multiple mounting options to ensure installation flexibility including: wall-, arm- and pole-mount via standard VESA mount patterns as well as tabletop accommodations with the use of the desktop stand.
The 1519L touchscreen monitor delivers the quality and reliability Elo is known for. All our products go through rigorous reliability testing (over 20 tests) to deliver 50,000 MTBF.
- Widescreen format provides more application space
- Designed for touch features such as a stable tilt stand
- User-lockable on-screen display – designed for public access
- VGA video input
- Three-year standard warranty
- Sealed touchscreen against dirt, dust and liquid
- Space-saving built-in speakers
- VESA compliance makes wall or arm-mounting possible
- One-time factory calibration for easy deployment and integration (APR only)
For additional specs see here: https://www.elotouch.com/touchscreen-monitors/1519l-1.html