The L1950 Carbonite from HP is all business. This 19" LCD supports a resolution of 1280x1024 for incredible detail. With the rotating stand you can also switch to portrait mod and display 1024x1280. This is especially useful in office situations where you are typing long documents since you can have more of the document on the screen at one time. In addition to the DVI-D and D-Sub connectors the monitor also functions as a two port USB hub. This may not seem like much but it makes it much easier to attach headsets or occasionally used items like thumb drives to the monitor rather than trying to get to the back of your computer.
- 19-inch HP L1950 DVI Rotating LCD Monitor General Features: Color: Silver and black
- Screen Size: 19-inch 1280 x 1024 @ 60 Hz native resolution 5:4 Aspect ratio 0.294 mm pixel pitch
- Viewing Angles: 160 degrees (H/V) Brightness: up to 300 nits (cd/m2) Contrast Ratio: up to 800:1
- 5 ms response time Horizontal Frequency Range: 24 - 83 kHz Vertical Frequency Range: 50 - 77 Hz
- Tilt Angle: - 5 degrees +35 degrees