Connections: VGA, DVI Output
For large enterprises that demand performance, quality, and green values, Lenovo introduces the ThinkVision L2250p. The L2250p offers multiple input options for hardware compatibility - VGA and DVI. A color gamut of 72%, higher resolution and contrast ratio gives you the best screen space and clarity needed to be productive. The monitor complements the speed of your ThinkCentre with lightning fast 5 milliseconds response times. Collaboration is more effective with lift, tilt, pivot and swivel features. With no compromise on quality, the L2250p offers remarkable savings with certifications for green energy.
Lenovo ThinkVision L2250P LCD Monitor
- Native resolution of 1680x1050
- White LED backlight
- Aspect ratio: 16:10
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2(typical)
- Contrast ratio: 1000:1 (typical)
- View angles(Horizontal/Vertical, @CR=10:1): 170 degrees / 160 degrees
- Respond time: 5ms (on/off, typical)
- Lift, Tilt swivel and pivot stand
Looks OK so far. I use it for my cameras.