The Surface Book sets itself apart with its dynamic fulcrum hinge, which makes it possible to detach the display to use as a tablet. The Surface Book's 2-in-1 mechanism is the best that I've put my hands on so far. To detach the tablet, you have to push the detach-button on they keyboard. It's between the "Del" and "Ins" button.
Barely tipping the scales at 3.48 pounds, the 13-inch Surface Book has all the power and performance of a premium laptop in a thin and lightweight design. The Surface Book is easily one of the best detachables currently on the market.
- Manufacturer Model: Surface Book 1703
- Main Display Size: 13.5" Touchscreen Display
- Resolution: 3000 x 2000
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 520
- Processor: 6th Generation Intel Core i7-6600U 2.6Ghz
- Memory Installed: 8GB
- Hard Drive: 256GB Solid State
- Front Camera:5.0 megapixel front-facing camera
- Rear Camera: 8.0 megapixel rear-facing camera with autofocus, with 1080p HD video recording
- Color: Silver
- USB 3.0 Port: 2
- SD Reader: Micro SD card reader
- Display Port: 1 Mini DisplayPort
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- Wireless: 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible,Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Dimensions: Height 9.14" - Width 12.30" - Depth 0.90" - Weight 3.48 lbs.
- User's Guide / Manual: Not Included
- Surface Pen: Not INCLUDED
- AC Adapter Included: INCLUDED