Mirror your PC's VGA output to a Component Video equipped HDTV with this adapter.
This Converter Box is in stock and ready to ship. All products sold by Discount Electronics carry a 90 Day Warranty!
This adapter accepts VGA video and 3.5 mm analog stereo audio input signals, and converts them to Component Video (YPbPr) signals for output to an HDTV. It includes pass-through connections for the VGA and stereo audio signals, so you can continue to use your PC's VGA monitor and stereo speakers without conversion or interruption of any kind.
The converter is powered by a 5 VDC AC adapter (included) and has Power, SD/HD, and Mode buttons. The SD/HD button switches between 480p, 720p, and 1080i output resolutions, while the Mode button controls video output filters for Normal, Vivid, Soft, and Sharp settings.
Note that for best results the computer display should be set to a resolution that best matches the the output resolution. See the included manual for details.
- Input Video VGA at 640x480 (60/75 Hz), 800x600 (60/75 Hz), 1024x768 (60/75 Hz),
- 1280x800 (60 Hz), or 1280x1024 (60 Hz)
- Output Video Component (YPbPr) at 480p, 720p, 1080i
- Input Audio 3.5mm analog stereo jack
- Output Audio Analog stereo L/R RCA jacks
- Pass-through Signals VGA, 3.5mm analog stereo audio
- Video Filter Normal, Vivid, Soft, or Sharp
- AC Adapter Input Power 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.3A
- Converter Input Power 5 VDC, 1A
- Power Consumption 3 watts
- Operating Temperature -25°C ~ +55°C
- Dimensions 5 1/16" wide by 4 3/16" deep by 1 11/32" high
The price seen here is an online exclusive price. In-store pickup at our Anderson Lane location is available as an option during the online checkout process.