Only the best will do and this nVidia Quadro NVS 420 512MB Half Height PCI Express Video Card is no exception. It supports quad monitors at up to a stunning 2560 resolution. You can use up to four 30" monitors at 2560 X 1600 resolution with 512MB @ 128-bit memory this card will help make productivity easier and faster. This card is designed for the small form factor PCI-E X16 systems. This was pulled from fully functional computers and tested in good working condition.
- Memory: 512MB (255MB per GPU)
- Memory Type: GDDR3
- Ports: 4 DVI ports with the required quad splitter cable
- Cooler: Fan Cooled
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
- PC compatible with Intel Pentium 4/Xeon or AMD Opteron class processor or higher
- Open PCI Express x16 lane slot
- Microsoft Windows XP, 2000, NT 4.0 (Service Pack 6), and later, or Linux
- 256MB system memory
- 50MB of available disk space for full installation
- DisplayPort or DVI-D Single Link compatible display(s)
- 350W power supply
- Dell Part Number: H995J
The price seen here is an online exclusive price. In-store pickup at our Anderson Lane location is available as an option during the online checkout process.