This Raspberry Pi 3 Model B V1.2 kit is a single board computer that is meant for basic computer developing and coding. Raspberry Pi 3 Model B was made with a 1.2 GHz 64-bit quad core processor, 1 GB RAM, BCM43438 wireless LAN, and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on board. This model is NOT loaded with any operating system, and does NOT include Micro SD Card. These have been tested with working OS and is in great working condition. These are used and may shows minor signs of wear, and battery life may vary model to model. These are sold with carrying case, Raspberry Pi 3 with One Nine Design OND-1900074 LCD Touchscreen Display Case, Gear Head KB1700U Mini Keyboard, Jackery Giant+ 1200mAh/44.4 Wh battery, 2-Micro USB Cables, and power cable.
Sold as is NO WARRANTY.
- Quad Core 1.2GHz Broadcom BCM2837 64bit CPU
- 1GB RAM
- BCM43438 wireless LAN and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on board
- 10/100 Base Ethernet
- 40-pin extended GPIO
- 4 USB 2.0 ports
- 4 Pole stereo output and composite video port
- Full size HDMI
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- Upgraded switched Micro USB power source up to 2.5A
The price seen here is an online exclusive price. In-store pickup at our Anderson Lane location is available as an option during the online checkout process.