The Lenovo ThinkStation P520 can conquer the toughest computing tasks with ease. With a server-grade Xeon W-series CPU and tons of RAM, the P520 is perfect for development, content creation, 3D modeling or animation, and a broad range of other sophisticated applications. These units are outfitted with 16GB DDR4 memory, a 512GB solid state drive, and an Nvidia Quadro P2000 graphics card that can drive up to four 5K displays natively. The P520 case has plenty of room for more RAM (up to 256GB), storage, and PCI-E devices.
- Intel 4-Core Xeon W-2125 Processor @ 4.00Ghz
- Max Turbo Frequency 4.50GHz
- 16GB DDR4 Memory (256GB Max)
- 512GB Solid State Drive
- NVIDIA Quadro P2000 5GB GDDR5 GPU (x4 DisplayPort 1.4)
- x4 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports (Front)
- SD Card Reader (Front)
- 3.5mm Headphone/Mic Combo Jack (Front)
- x4 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports (Back)
- x2 USB 2.0 Ports (Back)
- 3.5mm Headphone, Line-In, Line-Out Ports
- Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45
- PS/2 Connections
- Windows 10 Preloaded
- Windows 11 Compatible
Power cable included.
Your purchase is covered by a one-year parts and labor warranty. All repairs are done in house by our qualified service technicians. Service after the sale is what this company is all about. Click here to view our warranty information.