Maximize your workspace with this Docking Station with HDMI / DVI Video output.. This Docking Station gives you a comfortable work space where you can plug a keyboard, mouse and monitor to the port replicator and use your laptop like a desktop! Simplified connectivity facilitates a single interface to connect to your printer, monitor or other peripheral devices.
Enjoy an increase in speed and more power by utilizing the latest USB 3.0 technology for your workstation. The Targus USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Dual Video Docking Station offers dual video ports that deliver beyond HD video and graphics up to 2048 x 1152(1x DVI-I, 1x HDMI) to two monitors. 2 USB 3.0 ports for your USB 3.0 peripherals and 4 USB 2.0 ports for all of your USB 2.0 items. The docking station also includes a Gigabit Ethernet port, audio In/Out ports to connect speakers and a security lock slot to help secure the dock and avoid theft. A 6A AC adapter and 2ft USB 3.0 cable are also included to help make it easy to connect your device to a complete workstation – including dual monitors, a mouse, keyboard, printer and other peripherals you may need to connect with by simply docking your laptop. The docking station also has two high-powered USB ports, providing extra power and stays on even when the laptop is disconnected.
- Plug and Play Connectivity
- Ergonomic Cooling Design
- Slip Resistant Rubber Heels
- RoHS Compliant
- USB 3.0 docking station features dual video ports providing beyond HD video and graphics with up to 2048 x 1152 resolution (1x DVI-I, 1x HDMI)
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Compatible with Apple OSX (Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard 32-bit/64-bit)
Ports & Connectors:
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x DVI
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- 4 x Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Ports
- 2 x High-powered USB Ports for extra power (stays on when the pc is disconnected).
- 1 x 10/100 Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45) Jack
- 1 x Speaker Audio Out
- 1 x Microphone Audio In
- 1 x Securelock slot
- Docking Station
- AC Adapter
- USB Cable
NOTE: This dock requires updated drivers in order to work with Windows 10. You can get the updated drivers here: Displaylink Drivers