The Apple MacBook Air "Core i5" 1.6 11-Inch (Early 2015/Broadwell) features a 14-nm "Broadwell ULT" 1.6 GHz Intel "Core i5" processor (5250U) with two independent processor "cores" on a single chip, a 3 MB shared level 3 cache, 4 GB of onboard 1600 MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM (which could be upgraded to 8 GB at the time of purchase, but cannot be upgraded later), 128 GB or 256 GB of PCIe-basedflash storage, and an "integrated" Intel HD Graphics 6000 graphics processor that shares system memory.
This all is packed in a razor thin (0.11-0.68 inch), 2.3 pound, aluminum case with an integrated 720p "FaceTime HD" webcam, a backlit full-size keyboard and an 11.6" widescreen TFT LED backlit active-matrix "glossy" display (1366x768 native resolution).
Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, analog audio out, a single "Thunderbolt" 2 port, and two USB 3.0 ports.
Apple Part Number: MJVM2LL/A
- Intel Core i5-5250U 1.6GHz CPU (Turbo Boost up to 2.7 GHz) with 3 MB shared L3 cache
- 4GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 RAM;
- 128GB PCIe-based flash storage
- 11.6-Inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Glossy Widescreen Display, 1366x768 resolution
- (2) Two USB 3.0 Ports
- Thunderbolt 2.0 port (mini display port)
- AirPort Extreme Wireless Card (802.11ac)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Audio In/Out Port
- Mac OS X 10.14 (Mojave)