Polycom SoundStation IP 6000 Conference Phone
The SoundStation IP 6000 is an advanced IP conference phone that delivers superior performance for small to midsize conference rooms. With advanced features, broad SIP interoperability and remarkable voice quality, the SoundStation IP 6000 offers a price/performance breakthrough for SIP-enabled IP environments. This is used but in great working condition.
- 12-foot microphone pickup - Combined with Automatic Gain Control for performance far beyond older SoundStation IP conference phones
- Ability to increase coverage - Optional extended microphones expand coverage to 20 x 30 feet for larger conference rooms
- Backlit display provides ease of use - 248 x 68 pixel resolution LCD makes menu navigation easy; Support for foreign languages including Asian characters
- Industry-leading SIP software - Leveraging the most advanced SIP endpoint in the industry, with advanced call handling, security, and provisioning features
- Robust interoperability - Compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms
- Network interface - Ethernet10/100BaseT; supports Static IP and DHCP
- Codec support - G.711, G.729a, G.722, G.722.1, G.722.1C, Siren 14
- Protocol support - IETF SIP (RFC3261 and companion RFCs)
- Management support - Web-base configuration (HTTP), FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS support for downloading of software updates and configuration files
- Power - Can be powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or local PoE injector (not included; see drop down menu below above)
The price seen here is an online exclusive price. In-store pickup at our Anderson Lane location is available as an option during the online checkout process.
You May Also Like