This USB 2.0 converter cable allows you to connect your parallel printer to a USB port on your computer. No driver needed!
- Cable Length: 6 Feet
- Sends print jobs to parallel printers through USB port
- Bi-directional data transfer over parallel port for high speed sprinting
- Plug & Play for effortless installation
- Windows: 2000/XP/Vista/7 (Both 32-bit & 64-bit versions)
- Intel-based Mac OS X or later
- Printer with 36-pin Centronics Port (standard printer port)
- PC or MAC with USB Interface
- Check with your printer manufacturer to confirm whether the printer itself supports a USB to Parallel conversion.